Fedora and the System Administrator -- are my assumptions on SuSE incorrect?

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Fri Oct 3 06:57:15 UTC 2003

> I just confirmed with "Rick" at sales:  Only for the Professional,
> Professional Update and Personal, one can distribute CD-ROMs for free as
> long as "no profit is involved".

What do they mean by profit? During an install I charge a fee for the
installation and some OS tweaking, but it is understood that the OS
software itself is free. I might even leave behind a few CDs, but what I
charge for is my time as a consultant. Sometimes even that is free if the
customer has opted for one of our support contracts.

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-
   * Support			| chuckw at quantumlinux.com