fedora versus fedora test?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at web.de
Wed Oct 8 12:06:03 UTC 2003

Robert P. J. Day schrieb:

>On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>

>>fedora is for fedora users
>>fedora-test is for beta-testers
>>
>>By no, we are all testers, i think.
>>

>which is the way i understood it.  technically, isn't it true
>that there is no actual fedora product?  there is only a beta,
>no?  that is fedora core, test2?

yes, fedora-core test2 is fedora-core :-)
I think (hope!) the difference will become clear when fedora is
relaeased. Fedora-list will be for users and fedora-test is the place
for testers of the next fedora-core. At the moment I'm crossreading
both, which is really a hard job (up to 200 emails a day), but I think
the testers-list is really necessary as long as you are unsing a test
release :(

Christoph Wickert

P.S. Please excuse my BAD English. I'll try to install spellchecking in
mozilla :-)