severn3 base channel

Ernest L. Williams Jr. ernesto at ornl.gov
Wed Oct 15 01:18:32 UTC 2003

On one of my machines I could afford to do a fresh install and
everything is great under severn test 2

However, one of my home machines has too many goodies and I wanted to
try the upgrade path anyway.  Well, I patched the endless search for
"/lib/libcom_err.so.3"  which up2date and evolution depend on.

When test 3 is ready I will try to upgrade again.

Thanks,
Ernest

Ernest L. Williams Jr. <ernesto at ornl.gov>