OpenGroupware?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Wed Oct 15 12:52:08 UTC 2003

I didn't see this brought up yet, but was there any interest in putting
OpenGroupware in Fedora Core?

If not, is it because of the commercial ZideLook add-on for Outlook?

Thanx.

-- Bryan

P.S.  Might be a good idea, considering Microsoft's recent SBS 2003 v.
RHEL ES 2.1 study.  Yeah, that study was rather pathetic and biased from
the start, I mean, SBS 2003 "beta" versus "old" RHEL 2.1 when RHEL 3.0
was also in "beta," among other details (like Windows-only network
technologies), but it can't hurt to get to get it in Fedora for a future
RHEL release.

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I.  mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org  http://thebs.org