Upgrade from Fedora 0.94 to 0.95 fails!!!!

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Sat Oct 18 01:25:30 UTC 2003

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 09:02:12PM -0400, Ernest L. Williams Jr. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please tell me there is a work-around for the "unhandled exception" that
> occurs when trying to upgrade to Fedora 0.95

What "unhandled exception"? Can you give us more details? Like what
was going on when it occured. What software were you using to do the
upgrade? yum? apt? anaconda?

I was able to upgrade from .94 to .95 on my minimal testbed system;
see my email on this list of 15 October for details of how I did it.