When doing an up2date, I get a warning about GPG not signed

Liam Griffiths liam at ecn.net.au
Mon Oct 20 12:37:15 UTC 2003

Hi,

Williams Jr, Ernest L. wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am doing an up2date after installing Fedora test 3:
>

> Does anyone else get a warning about the packages not being signed
> with GPG??
>
> This is potentially dangerous, right?  Should I not proceed with the
> up2dates.

Not sure if this applies to Fedora as it does to Red Hat, but from a
link on their front page....

"The certificate used by up2date and rhn_register to communicate with
Red Hat Network reached its end of life on August 28th, 2003. Users
attempting to connect to Red Hat Network will see SSL connection or
certificate verification failures."

Check out a fix at::

https://rhn.redhat.com/help/latest-up2date.pxt

Cheers,