Crossover Office 2.1

Dams anvil at livna.org
Fri Oct 31 02:42:18 UTC 2003

You'd better read the RELEASE-NOTES file to learn how to disable
exec-shield. Just a quote :

o The Fedora Core 1 kernel includes new Exec-shield functionality.
  Exec-shield is a security-enhancing modification to the Linux kernel
  that makes large parts of specially-marked programs -- including their
  stack -- not executable. This can reduce the potential damage of some
  security holes. Exec-shield is related to the older "non-exec stack
  patch" but has the potential to provide greater protection.

--
         Dams Nadé
Anvil/Anvilou on irc.freenode.net : #Linux-Fr, #Fedora