The more I read the confuser I get.-the answer

Ernest L. Williams Jr. ernesto at ornl.gov
Fri Oct 31 12:36:13 UTC 2003

Hi

I am all for RHEL.  I think it is an awesome thing.
This is because I want to see big software vendors provide software for
LINUX:

Examples---
WindRiver  (vxWorks)
Big CAD/CAM companies
MathCAD from the MathWorks

The only thing that RedHat should not forget is that the reason SUN
Micro made their OS distribution free (binaries that is) was due to
distros like Red Hat Linux.  Good Job.  Red Hat should distribute the
binaries and SRPMS for free and only charge for support!!
Don't make us pay for your binaries.   I don't mind paying for support.

Thanks,
Ernesto

--
Ernest L. Williams Jr. <ernesto at ornl.gov>