Severn and Gnome 2.4

Kreg Steppe kreg at virtual1.net
Thu Sep 25 15:48:45 UTC 2003

I think that it is in just Gnome. I am using KDE for now with no probs.
In all fairness, it could be that I installed Severn and then upgraded
all those packages from the Severn Update. You know there is always
something in the back of my mind that says there could be something
funky when you update that many packages.

Since Beta#2 is coming out today, I may just install that and see if my
problem persists. I really dont want to file a bug on something that may
have already been taken care of in the new beta.

<grin>I was going to install the new beta anyway.</grin>

Kreg