Okay, so what exactly is Fedora?

Cannon, Andrew Andrew.Cannon at nnc.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 16:06:44 UTC 2003

Hi All,

We use RH8 on our production machines, and I keep a watching eye on the
mailing lists for anything important. The only problem being that I was away
last week, when Fedora was announced. (Great timing on my part!) What I'm
wondering is, is a Fedora release equivalent to say a Rh7 or RH8 release, or
is it like the development versions of RH?

TIA

Andy

Andrew Cannon, Nuclear Technology (J2), NNC Ltd, Booths Hall, Knutsford,
Cheshire, WA16 8QZ.

Telephone; +44 (0) 1565 843768
email: mailto:andrew.cannon at nnc.co.uk
NNC website: http://www.nnc.co.uk

NNC's UK Operating Companies : NNC Holdings Limited (no. 3725076), NNC Limited (no. 1120437), National Nuclear Corporation Limited (no. 2290928), STATS-NNC Limited (no. 4339062) and Technica-NNC Limited (no. 235856).  The registered office of each company is at Booths Hall, Chelford Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 8QZ except for Technica-NNC Limited whose registered office is at 6 Union Row, Aberdeen AB10 1DQ.

This email and any files transmitted with it have been sent to you by the relevant UK operating company and are confidential and intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the NNC system manager by e-mail at eadm at nnc.co.uk.