What price do you want?

Paul Jakma paul at dishone.st
Fri Sep 26 08:49:22 UTC 2003

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Cristian Gafton wrote:

> that. I have seen this called by some folks an "all or nothing"
> policy - and the debate on its merits can go on ad nauseum. From
> where we stand, there is a big difference in costs and effort
> required to support a company with 5 servers compared to one with
> 1000. We think it is fair to use that number of servers as an
> indicator of how complex things will be for our support staff.

IMHO its fair.

The alternative, "pick and choose" would be /hell/ for RH, faced with
customers who have a mix of machines which are and are not supported.

regards,
	warning: do not ever send email to spam at dishone.st
Fortune:
He who renders warfare fatal to all engaged in it will be the greatest
benefactor the world has yet known.
		-- Sir Richard Burton