extend EOL for Red Hat Linux 9?

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Mon Apr 5 02:05:29 UTC 2004

John Lagrue wrote:

> I had to check this - but that is indeed what it says on the site.
>
> Are these guys working to a different calendar from the rest of us, or
> is this a subtle way of saying that RH 9 is never going to be EOL-ed?
> *grin*
>
> John

I wish they could support RH9 till the end of times , but someday
they'll need to drop older versions so they can be able to support "new"
versions... Like dropping RH9 support so they can concentrate on the
support of FC1 when FC10 is available .. ;-)  But we need to wait.. Only
after april 30 we're gonna have the first fedora legacy supported
version (RH9) so we still have a lot of new ground ahead of us..

--
Pedro Macedo