Alexander Dalloz - and the team

Barry Yu barryyupuilee at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 4 15:13:49 UTC 2004

I am one of the user that really want  to show how appreciate for this
list; I only joint for less than around 3 months and had already gain
absolute extended knowledge of Linux, and most importantly, you people
had guided me how to find a source for what I wanted to know regarding
Linux, and when ever I got a question, I 'll get more than an answer but
with bonus info that I never dream of ! This team will produces a lot of
Red Hat / Fedora good hands, and I am not forgetting those readers who
participated answering and sharing their experience. Thanks again from
the heart!