Anythnig to watch out for on a laptop?

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Wed Apr 7 02:13:32 UTC 2004

Yeah.. Leave it to them to recommend you the Highest priced Line
in their laptop line.. :)

But seriously, I _DO_ think it's a great laptop. (I have a D600 :( )

Great battery life too. Even Theodore Tso, the guy who made e2fsprog
(IIRC) has one. But newest one is the T41, so, maybe you can
check that out as well.