Frontpage / Dreamweaver for Linux

Chris linux at chriscodes.com
Fri Apr 9 07:42:22 UTC 2004

pinco wrote:

> Alexander Dalloz ha scritto:

>>> Isn't it only for KDE?
>>>

>> Why should an application linked against KDE / QT not run on other
>> environments?
>>
> Why had I to ask if knew the answer!
>
> Thanks for helping me to know.
>
> Nino

Both Quanta and Bluefish are excellent code editors, and will run on
Fedora (in Gnome). As long as you have KDE installed, Quanta should
work. I've downloaded rpms for both and installed with no problems.
Dreamweaver and Frontpage have both been known to work on other distros
with Wine (see www.frankscorner.org), but apparently Wine broke with
Fedora, and unless I'm missing something, it's still broken. :(
Chris