yum. conf

Matt Morgan matt.morgan-fedora-list at brooklynmuseum.org
Mon Apr 12 21:50:32 UTC 2004

Try

http://fedora.artoo.net/faq/

for info on setting up yum.conf. They have a really good sample and lots
of worthwhile info. Actually I don't know if they provide info about FC2
Test 2, but then, you've posted to the FC1 list. For better help, maybe
you should write to the Fedora-test list
(http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-test-list).

You've also done what's called "Thread Hijacking." Lots of people do
this without realizing it. When you create a message to the list by
replying to a message on another topic, those of us who view messages as
threads get your message in the wrong place. As a result, someone who
could answer your question may not even see it. So when you start a new
topic, do so by composing a new message to fedora-list at redhat.com (or
the test list, that is), instead of replying to an existing message.

Thanks and good luck,
Matt