RH rips again Was: extend EOL for Red Hat Linux 9?

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Thu Apr 15 02:32:45 UTC 2004

FYI - Windows 98 has already passed it's EOL.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/lifecycle/default.mspx

There is no more support or fixes for Windows 98 unless it just happens
to work when they made the patch for Windows ME or Windows 2000.  (Like
the patches over the past few days.)

There's already vulnerabilities in Windows 98 that Microsoft has
announced that they will not fix.