Wine and Lotus Notes

fredex fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Apr 15 02:03:39 UTC 2004

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 10:48:24AM +1000, Jeff Allison wrote:
> Hi all has anyone managed to get lotus notes running under wine on FC1.
> I've tried and it always crashes just after the main window starts.
> --
> Regards

I've had an old version of notes (4.6a, I think) running on wine
on RH72, but never on fedora (haven't tried). On the old 7.2 box
it could be said to work "for some definitions of work", but it's
definitely flaky. Better than nothing if you need Notes and nothing
else will do, but not great.

  Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He
 will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding