fedora-list Digest, Vol 2, Issue 187

Gertjan Vinkesteijn Fed19 at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 17 07:25:17 UTC 2004

Xiaotian Sun wrote:

>sorry, maybe I didn't make myself clear.  it's not because there's some
>dead mozilla process.  it happens on a freshly booted machine, after
>updating the kernel, along with some dependencies.  so I suspect it may
>be some library problem.  but I'm not sure.

Dear Xiaotion Sun,

I had indeed reinstalled my machine and did  a "yum update", first I did
it having my extisiting repository of cache/yum{headers,packages},
because I use that directories via a symlink. I that the the problem
came through that, so I got rid of the headers and packages directory,
reinstalled all again from my F1.90 iso's.
The problem is, however, veryanoying on my system, and each time I boot
it stays that way, I just can't do anything.

Is there anybody outathere who has a sufficient answer ot this (my) problem?

--
Vink