sorry

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Sat Apr 17 22:56:30 UTC 2004

"or if you fancy being 4 steps behind everything else in the universe"

hahaha Im not the only one that feels that way?

Mandrake is still european.  I had more problems with Suse than I am
having with Fedora, but it detected mostly everything on my Sager laptop
than Suse did also.

Mandrake was in chapter 11, but not sure if it still is or not.