Clustering on FC1

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 05:02:00 UTC 2004

Hi Daniel,

I'm only top posting because you are :) ... I want to
learn how to cluster with FC1 for my own personal
environments, in addition to fail-over clustering to
keep services like Apache running for my commercial
clients (I'm a consultant and would like to offer
these services to them whether they be with RHEL or
FC1).

I know you can do some of this via RHEL, but that
comes at an expense for personal training and my
personal environments, so I'd like to do this with
FC1.

If you could forward me his personal email outside of
the mailing list, and cc him so he knows, I'd
appreciate it.

Michael.