[OT] Linux Sweaters/apparels

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Thu Apr 1 03:44:54 UTC 2004

Hi Guys,

	I'm gonna be coming over to USA next month(San Jose).
I wondering if you guys can tell me of any good places (online
or otherwise) in which I can get a cool looking Linux sweater.

It can be any distro/program/etc.

I've seen a few but they are largely non-graphic or only shirts/T-shirts.
 mostly text. (thinkgeek.com, nerdinside)

I would appreciate any items on this.

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate