Fedora for PPC

Rodrigo J. Recio lnx at lnxlab.com
Thu Apr 1 18:49:03 UTC 2004

I have YDL installed on my pc, but i saw in development directory on
fedora download server a version for ppc,
but there's no ISO images for download. YDL support for mac hardware is
a 'little bit good' but they don't use to update they packages,
it seems that Terrasoft isn't giving too much attention to the distro.