Fedora for PPC

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Thu Apr 1 19:05:55 UTC 2004

Terrasoft follows the same policy as Red Hat and others.
They do not update versions of software once a release is made, but
instead backport bug fixes (when needed) into existing versions.

This is the right way to do it, enterprise does not want an unexpected
version change that could break software they have linked against the
versions that the distribution shipped with.

I've spoken with Dan Burcaw personally in business relations - he's a
very good guy and very dedicated to YDL.