Need help!

Matthew Benjamin msbenjamin at fedex.com
Thu Apr 1 21:21:33 UTC 2004

Go to File> then choose Burn image

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Daryl Fournier [mailto:dgfournier33 at msn.com]
	Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 3:16 PM
	To: fedora-list at redhat.com
	Subject: Need help!

	 I need help, I have the ISO images for Fedora core 1, my
problem is that I cannot get it to boot when I burn it to CD, I use Nero
5.5, and made a bootdisk, added it to the burn, but it doesn't work,
I've tried numerous times and still no luck, in my region Linux is not a
big OS, It is used for server purposes, but not at all for workstations,
I am running Red Hat 9, have all the lasest RPM's, I even upgraded the
kernel with no problem, I have checked the MD5, for combatibilty, they
match, I've downloaded the images within XP, I could not get Bit Torrent
to work in RH9.

	 I can work with Linux once it is installed, when I go to the
folder and try to explore it in XP it will not let me open it. When I
put the Red Hat cd's in XP, I can go to my computer and explore the
cd's, so it is a little confusing. I have know problem with fdisk, and
formatting a Computer, so that is not the issue, I am dual booting Win
2000, with Red Hat 9, and have know problems, so as you can see I can
work with the platform, my issue is putting it to disc and having it
boot!!

	 Please help,

		Daryl Fournier, dgfournier33 at msn.com

  _____

	Open your e-mail without having to worry about viruses With MSN
Premium <http://g.msn.com/8HMAENCA/2737??PS=> Get 2 Months FREE*