yarrow easter eggs?

Keven Ring keven at mitre.org
Thu Apr 1 22:04:27 UTC 2004

-=Brian Truter=- wrote:

>>A <? phpinfo() ?> PHP page includes a picture of some guy's dog rather
>>than the PHP logo on April the 1st.  (every wondered why /usr/bin/php
>>was 3Mb?)
>>
>>joe
>>

>Well crud, I been waiting since March to try this. This one doesn't seem to
>work anymore =(
>
>Oh well, heh

It's just the PHP logo that changes........

You could have reset your date to 4/1, and then set it back afterwords....
Significantly changing the date isn't *that* bad to a running system....
as long as it isn't a production system... :)

--
Keven Ring               | The called it Paradise, I don't know why
The MITRE Corporation    | Call someplace Paradise, Kiss it Goodbye