new upgrade FC2x2, up2date?

Bob Barnes bobarnes at charter.net
Fri Apr 2 14:32:16 UTC 2004

OK I'm back and online with FC 2x2. Did an upgrade from FC1 just now and
all seems to be working well. At least the internet connect is working
through eth0 like it should be. One question that's relatively important
though. According to up2date I have 170 updates with 0 ignored. Don't
mind that at all if it's correct. BUT when I get around to the "fetching
rpmheader cdrdao-1.1.8-3" in the progress dialog it hangs. Let it go for
about 20 minutes twice and the same hang same spot. I have a cable modem
that averages 200KBps in linux and winxppro so I know it's not that as I
did a couple test d/ls prior to writing you all and it was fine. Getting
the updates from fedora core rawhide. Should I change something
somewhere for a better feed?

Thanx for any help, Gotta go to the Dr's now but if I live I'll be
eagerly awaiting any replies.