Email Client....

James Kosin jkosin at beta.intcomgrp.com
Fri Apr 2 19:14:59 UTC 2004

Everyone,

I found a really cool/free email client for Windows...  Before eveyone
jumps on me...  I'm using it to read the list and it does not have the
problems with GPG signed messages as OutLook does.

In fact, it has free Junk mail scanning and everything.

It is Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 for Windows.
You can get it here:  http://www.mozilla.org/projects/thunderbird/

It was able to import all my OutLook mail and everything.  Works
wonders...  I've now fully retired Microsoft OutLook on my machine.

Everyone using Windows to check this mail list... Check out this FREE
email client.

Sorry to Plug MOZILLA so hard....
James Kosin