fedora-list Digest, Vol 2, Issue 17

Steve Searle mail at stevesearle.com
Fri Apr 2 23:17:58 UTC 2004

Around 12:02am on Saturday, April 03, 2004 (UK time), Brian Bober scrawled:

> Alexander: You have really pissed me off. That kind of response was not
> professional, kind, or even intelligent. Do YOU realize that people subscribe
> through digest? I wrote that email LONG before I saw your responses. Now who is
> the ignorant one?

Alexander certainly isn't ignorant.  In my opinion he adds more value
than anyone else, with his knowledge, helpfullness and his contant
battle to try and encourage netiquette.

He shouldn't have to tell people constantly that FC2 questions don't
belong here, you and others should read what the list is about before
posting, and post relevant items.

Steve

--

(o<     www.stevesearle.com