new upgrade FC2x2, up2date?

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sat Apr 3 02:49:20 UTC 2004

Am Fr, den 02.04.2004 schrieb Michael A. Peters um 20:02:

> Some have complained about FC2 stuff on this list and they *may* right -
> this is a busy list and the other list isn't quite as busy (close) and
> discusses FC2 exclusively.
>
> However - the "reply to" does use releases in the plural - core releases
> ;)

That is (the plural), because this list will cover upcoming Fedora Core
2 *stable* too. Speaking in future there will be for some time 2 Fedora
Core releases in use in parallel: like people staying with Core 1 while
Core 2 is available and used by others.

But for testing and for development work there are 2 different lists.
With good arguments :)

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 04:44:00 up 14 days, 12:25, load average: 0.31, 0.21, 0.18
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]