mozilla brokenness

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at digitaltorque.ca
Sat Apr 3 15:14:16 UTC 2004

Hey people,

Well, I'm currently running mozilla-1.4.1-18. All of a sudden, logins to
my Gallery app aren't working, even though I haven't changed any
settings, am accepting cookies, javascript enabled, etc etc. It's just
broken.

So, I download and install mozilla 1.6 at /usr/local. I fire it up, and
Gallery logins work fine. Unfortunately, the fonts look like hell. How
do I get this new version to pick up the fonts that the Fedora packaged
version was using? Fonts available to one should be available to the
other, no?

Thanks,
Mike

GnuPG key: 5BC8BE08