Fedora for PPC

Aaron Matteson fedora at cryptosystem.us
Sat Apr 3 19:39:31 UTC 2004

Colin Charles became daring and sent these 0.6K bytes,
> On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 04:27, Rodrigo J. Recio wrote:
> > Hi, i was redhat user for years, but now i have bought a Powerbook,
> > and i wonder know if fedora project will release any ppc version for
> > fedora  ?
>
> fedora-ppc at lists.ydl.net
>
> We'll have a Fedora PPC install available soon, though it'll be horribly
> development slated
>
> I run a Yellow Dog 3 based laptop, with Fedora Development being synced
> and I'm effectively running "Fedora" on it

Never thought about gettign Fedora on it using YDL. Interesting, as soon
as i have backed up my powerbook i will repart and give it a try.

Thanks for the pointer, even if it was aimed at someone else :)

--
  0 1 0  Aaron M Matteson - 0xD144B7FF
  0 0 1  CCNA - RHCE - A+