Got an E-mail on Red Hat support being discontinued!

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Sat Apr 3 21:36:13 UTC 2004

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 17:16:52 PM -0400, Daryl Fournier
(dgfournier33 at msn.com) wrote:

> I would like to know if anyone else out there is wondering if Red
> Hat network is going to put the screws to the open source community,
> If I am going to continue with Fedora, how am I reassured that once
> Fedora is popular, or mainstream that we the people who contribute
> to the project or to the people who are giving up there free time to
> help put together something that we all can be proud of is going to
> become another Microshaft, I enjoy Linux, and believe it is the
> future, what ever happened to copyleft, I understand the support,
> but come on, Is Fedora going to taken away when it is convenient to
> Red Hat Network?

Daryl,

1) Please never post to public lists in HTML, only plain text.

2) Just *what* are you wondering about? The above is one single
   sequence of 119 words. I really got lost into it. Please make your
   point more understandable.

Ciao,
	Marco Fioretti
--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient
means for going backwards.                    Aldous Huxley