Alexander Dalloz

Matt H helios82 at optushome.com.au
Sun Apr 4 01:25:23 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 07:44, Doug wrote:
> Been a Redhat/Fedora user (for a server) for about 2 years now and
> started following this list when Fedora came out. I just marvel at
> the quick answers, right on replies that you have. You seem to be on
> almost every thread. You and others like you are one of the main
> reasons people are switching to Linux, Your constant support.
>
> I have not posted much but follow every day and have used some of your
> advice. Just wanted to personally say thanks.
>
> Doug
There are many helpful, knowledgeable people on this list. Alexander
does stand out in this regard, however. So, I second this and extend my
personal thanks. :-)

Regards,
-Matt.

P.S. As Doug mentioned, you seem to be on almost every thread. I do
wonder (and amazed) how you find time for supporting the voluminous
influx of postings to this list?!
--
mhelios - www.fedoraforum.org
Registered Linux User #348963 / counter.li.org