extend EOL for Red Hat Linux 9?

Steve Searle mail at stevesearle.com
Sun Apr 4 14:17:38 UTC 2004

Around 02:48pm on Sunday, April 04, 2004 (UK time), Christoph Wickert scrawled:

> BTW: I was wrong. As far as I know there are no plans at fedoralegacy to
> take over RH9.

From the Fedora Legacy FAQ (http://www.fedoralegacy.org/about/faq.php)

"When Red Hat Linux 9 becomes EOL on April, 31 2004, we will start
legacy support for it as well."

In the answer to the second question.

For what its worth, I have two older servers running RH 7.3
automatically updating from Fedora Legacy using YUM.

Steve

--

(o<     www.stevesearle.com