Cisco VPN Client 2.6.x

jludwig wralphie at comcast.net
Mon Apr 5 03:26:33 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 14:07, Christopher Ness wrote:
> This may be more a kernel hacker question, but I can't seem to get the
> Cisco VPN client (4.0.3b) distributed by my school to work nicely with
> my vanilla 2.6.4.  Compiling 2.6.5 right now, but I doubt I'll see
> anything different.
>
> I know others have had the same problems, from my google searches, but
> nobody seems to have a solution.
>
> The school only distributes the encrypted VPN Group key, so I can't seem
> to use vpnc either.  :(
>
> Thoughts?
> Chris
I have worked with Cisco stuff and they seem sensitive th the needs of
Linux and Unix this site has a Linux and Solaris VPN users guide.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2308/products_user_guide_book09186a00801728a1.html
Maybe some information can be had from them.
--
jludwig <wralphie at comcast.net>