Alexander Dalloz - and the team

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Mon Apr 5 03:45:06 UTC 2004

Well Barry
I can certainly second you on this, I have been on several lists and
this one is certainly the most intuitive thanks to people like Alexander
Dalloz, William Hooper, jludwig, Chris Kloiber, Aaron Konstam, Alexandre
Ganso, Amasing powers of Observation (haven't heard from him in a while
I think his name is M Epling),Andy Green and many more.
Thanks Gents.

Without knowledgeable people like these guys you would be a sitting duck
instead of a Tuxedo Pengiun :-}.

Anyway I wish you all well, Have a smashing day! I am off to bed after
another gruelling night shift here @ proline.

PS. Let Linux rock your world and you will be happy with friends close
by.
Let windoze in and your are alone.

--
Chadley - Linux Rocks