ready to say goodbye to XP :)

Terry Truitt linuxgroups at family-pages.net
Mon Apr 5 06:11:24 UTC 2004

Fedora does not have NTFS compiled into the kernel. You will need to
download and install kernel-NTFS package. You will be able to find the
rpm here http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/rpm/fedora1.html Take special
care in chosing what one you need for your set up. All the directions
are there as well. Have fun