OH @$#%%$$#^ Fedora doesn't do mc pine or lyx ???????????

Joe(theWordy)Philbrook jtwdyp at ttlc.net
Mon Apr 5 02:05:23 UTC 2004

OH  @$#%%$$#^ Fedora doesn't do mc pine or lyx ???????????

I just installed Fedora core 1, today (err actually I guess technically
it was yesterday...( it's now Mon Apr  5 01:46:26 EST 2004 )) And as I
started to look at configuring things I noticed that I'm VERY lost
without the midnight commander. Which led me to looking for my favorite
mail client and "which pine" didn't find it. I'm also currently trying
to learn to use lyx so I also tried an "which lyx" <sigh> you guessed
it, "no lyx"

Are there fedora specific rpm's for these? Where would I find them?

I'm sure there are probably generic rpm's out there for most software,
But whenever possible I like to start with whatever was packaged for
the distribution I'm installing it to...

Any/all help will be appreciated.