Mailing list procmail recipe

Ronny Haryanto ronnylist at haryan.to
Mon Apr 5 16:14:59 UTC 2004

On 05-Apr-2004, Brian Johnson wrote:
> Anyone have a procmail recipe for mailing lists like this one that
> do not add the mailing list name to the subject field?

Personally I find filtering mailing list emails by the subject field
not a good idea; basically it is not specific enough, eg. somebody
could reply off-list with a personal message without changing the
subject line.

I am using the X-BeenThere header for Mailman-based lists and
Delivered-To header for ezmlm-based lists to filter mailing list
emails.

:0:
fedoralist

Ronny