Anythnig to watch out for on a laptop?

Michael Scottaline mscottaline at mail15.com
Mon Apr 5 20:33:09 UTC 2004

On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 13:54:19 -0400
Caleb Rodriguez <calebsr2k at acm.org> insightfully noted:

CR>Yes, try not to purchase a Sony. I did and several distros failed to
CR>boot. I like Sony products, but their laptops do not seem to support
CR>Linux as well.
Hmmmm....  I have Fedora core 1 running flawlessly on a sony Vaio <shrug>
Didn't take any special tweaking either.  Before that I had RH 8.o running on
same laptop.
Just my US$0.02,
Mike

--
"No one man, however brilliant or well-informed, can come in
one lifetime to such a fullness of understanding as to safely