network newbie

Tom Weniger tweniger at telusplanet.net
Sun Apr 4 18:33:24 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-03 at 17:01, jludwig wrote:
> Setting up the network. I'll assume that you have never done this for
> simplicity.

> 9) There may need to be some more steps and I may well have messed
> something so be patient.

Greetings,

I am looking forward to this help too.
I have been trying to find a solution to setting up a simple network
between a SMC router, DSL modem, a PC and a laptop without using the PC
as a gateway/router. My current setup can ping the router, PC and laptop
as well as have Internet access. How can I share files between them?
Using ftp?
--
Virtually,
Tom W