Wide Open Magazine

Chris A Czerwinski chrisczerwinski at cogeco.ca
Mon Apr 5 23:05:02 UTC 2004

Oh where, oh where is my Wide Open Red Hat Magazine
--->>>  http://www.redhatmagazine.com

Placed Order on Feb 7th, - and I feel left out.

Issued March 23rd, today - Mon April 5, 2004 - 12 days and counting.
Checked Mailbox - still nothing there, yet my credit card has been
debited.

I want to test run the Fedora before April 30th -
won't give me much time.

How far is Toronto, Ontario, Canada from where they shipped.

I wonder if it will reach me before the Real Linux World
April 13-14-15, 2004 Conference, again in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
so I can talk about it - http://www.realworldlinux.com

Wonder if Fedora FC 2 will come out
before the technical date of April 30, 2004?

The magazine - not only does it ship with 3 CDs containing Fedora Core 1
Plus (Plus meaning that it's updated to February 2nd) and
a Mini CD Rescue Disc, it also contains a very detailed step by step
installation and configuration guide.

Wide Open is bi-monthly and each issue will come with open source CDs,
hopefully Fedora Core 2 will be in the next one. I'm convinced that it's
well worth the price and it's an easy way to help support Red Hat.

Chris Cz