GUMBY GRUB

Res res at ausics.net
Mon Apr 5 23:54:48 UTC 2004

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Erik P. Olsen wrote:

*sigh*

how can opening pine, selecting the list address to compose to from the
addressbook and making a post be a mistake *giggles*
thena gain, it seems it was with all the up emselves around this list, no
wonder the newbies dont post, typical arrogance of the regular
noisemakers.

if it upsets your thread watcher, talk to Bill and ask him to check
mailman :)

looks like just another justification i dont use the trashy thing on my
network.

> Instead, you could go to the archive and display the list in threaded mode.
> Then you'll see your mistake.

CBF, not my problem if mailman spits the dummy, also wouldnt be the first
time its screwed up posts, the ol radhat general list users would know
this, anyway nothing wrong on my end, so i dont care what the whingers
have to say, i have far bigger and better things to be concerned with,
liek watching the rain

--
Regards,
Res