no subject was set - installation problems?

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Apr 6 12:53:26 UTC 2004

Am Di, den 06.04.2004 schrieb Jeany Zoita Jakobsen um 14:44:

> Hi,
> i ve got the same problem for to days ago. This happens becose you did not choosed
> some of the programs when trying to install fedora core.
>
>  I installed again and choosed all programs. No is working.

Jeany,

would you be so friendly and follow common practices and netiquette on
how to post to mailinglists?

I already informed you yesterday about what is bad with your postings.
Do not ignore this please:
Pplease use a speaking subject line for your new postings to this list.
As even your mail server destroys threads because it does not handle
references it is very uncomfortable to search through your posting to
have an idea what your problem is and how to help.

Please to send plain text mails to the list and no (colored) HTML
formatted.

Please have a look at the netiquette how to post to a list. Your
postings appear so strange that it is mostly impossible to find out what
your contribution is in a reply and what a quote from others.

And like Doug already advised you before: find a good description of
your problem, with valuable information added like exact error messages.
Please see:

Thank you

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 14:48:31 up 17 days, 22:30, load average: 1.07, 1.07, 1.07
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]