Gnome / GTK theme searched

Tue Apr 6 19:28:06 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 14:05, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Hi folks :)
>
> I am searching for the name - and even may the download URI - for the
> Gnome / GTK visible on this screenshot:
>
> http://fgo-temp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/teams/marketing/en/2004/two-six-screenshots/html/large/Witek_Tarchalski.png
>
> I am looking for the windows border style. Any hint?
>
> Thanks
>
> Alexander

Alexander,

That window theme looks like Digital Cream, which I have for XFCE/XFWM4
from here:

http://pizurica.on.neobee.net/themes.htm

Look mid-page under XFCE Themes.

There is a link under the DC image to a site where you can get the
GTK2/Metacity versions.

None of the windows in the image you have are the active window, which
will have different icons in the upper left hand corner of the window
frame.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz