Gnome / GTK theme searched

Tue Apr 6 20:20:02 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 15:06, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

> Thank you Marc! I already had a look at the Milk Metacity theme
>
> http://www.users.monornet.hu/linux/mcity.html
>
> but that did not fit. Your hint seems to be the right one. Gracias :)
>
> Alexander

Alexander,

Happy to help. The screen capture that you had the link for also seems
to be using (perhaps) X server, given the translucent menus and window
shadowing. You can see some screenshots here:

http://freedesktop.org/~keithp/screenshots/

This one in particular shows the menus, etc.:

http://freedesktop.org/~keithp/screenshots/screen1.png

Best regards,

Marc