POLICY: Moving discussions around

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Tue Apr 6 21:22:38 UTC 2004

At 10:57 4/6/2004, you wrote:
>I worry people will start saying "oh, fixed in FC2, upgrade" kind of

A valid suggestion to make, although not everyone will wish to take it. Has
always happened and will always happen.

> > > fedora-test-list: for discussions of current test releases of FC
>
>Already happens "oh test1? time to go test2" :)

To be expected on a list dedicated specifically to testing releases with a
short lifespan. Here, "fixed in a later release, please upgrade" is an
entirely expected and appropriate (and even correct) response since the
sole "raison d'être" of a test release is to find and fix bugs.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com