post within a thread when using digest mode? [was: fedora-list Digest, Vol 2, Issue 17]

Joe(theWordy)Philbrook jtwdyp at ttlc.net
Tue Apr 6 22:47:08 UTC 2004

It would appear that on Apr 5, Brian Bober did say:

> --- "Joe(theWordy)Philbrook" <jtwdyp at ttlc.net> wrote:

> Unfortunately, I'm using Yahoo Mail. All my computers are in constant flux
> right now (I'm rebuilding systems, etc), so I can't rely on any mail client
> being there from day one to the next. Even though I pay for the pop abilities
> for Yahoo mail, I can't use them atm for that reason.
>
> I think if people CC me like you did and I reply to that CC, that it'll work
> properly, but I'm not sure. I'll CC myself so I can look at my headers.
>
> There was an option to get the digest in MIME type. I chose plaintext. Maybe
> that's the problem.. I don't get the individual messages as attachments, but I
> just get one long email.

AhHa, that might be part of it. (I forgot the plain text version was available)

In that case I don't think you could get GOOD thread followup anyway, So
I think I'd use a NEW message each time rather than a reply. But what do
I know???

--
|   ---   ___
|   <0>   <->	   Joe (theWordy) Philbrook
|	^		J(tWdy)P
|    ~\___/~	     <<jtwdyp at ttlc.net>>

But if I actually knew everything, then I'd know I was an idiot...