cvs connecting to server with bash

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Wed Apr 7 02:58:35 UTC 2004

Unless I'm mistaken, you can't CVS through Proxy.
I think I've asked/googled around. Only thing I found was
references made like 5 years ago that had anything that
resembles cvs through proxy.

There was also suggestion to use desproxy to tunnel cvs
or some kind of web-bases cvs that you can use a proggie
to sort of screen scrape. I forget.